Kinda hard to believe this was 11 years ago, or in some ways that it was only 11 years ago. It was my first self-published card game, Invasion of the Saucer People. A Kickstarter paid to replace this retro stock art with new illustrations by an old friend and GDW colleague, Bradley K. McDevitt.
In the 11 years since, a lot of very kind people have encouraged and supported that one-man publishing hobby, resulting in …
- 8 more card games and 2 booster packs;
- 3 roleplaying games with 45 supplements;
- a bunch of fanged smiley doubledice;
- 7 Halloween anthologies:
- 22 books of poetry and fiction by other writers; and
- a novel in sonnets by yours truly.
I suck at business, so it mainly just pays for art. But I love to write and design, to see other people enjoy it, and to maybe help them publish something of their own. It’s been a good 11 years so far, with no sign of stopping. Thank you for your part in making it happen.