Slooowly recovering from this intestinal flu bug. Sleeping most of the time. It’s taking a toll on my limbic system. Which is to say that inactivity triggers my clinical depression.
Not complainin’; just reportin’.
Meanwhile, the bookmarks continue to do well. The Bookmark Dragon Dice RPG has become a DriveThruRPG Copper Best Seller (which means the entire dozen bookmark titles are now best-sellers), and the Paranormal Wordbookmark has risen to Silver!
Next on my agenda:
- Finish the 21-card adventure deck for previous Kickstarter backers.
- Turn Battle Bookmark notes into text for play-test.
- Take another trimming pass through D6xD6 e2 to get it down to 48 pages in time for February’s KS Zine Quest.
- Turn notes for Ann Christy‘s Neverending End of the World novel into a bookmark RPG. (I asked, because it’s a wonderful novel. And I love her handling of language as much as LeGuin’s.)
- Build a D6xD6 player’s mini-deck for use with the GameMaster’s Apprentice and HandiQuest pack.
- Do the same for D13—which also means formalizing a way of using GMA as tarot or poker cards.
- Somewhere in the midst of all that, record a pair of video demos of playing D&D modules with D6xD6 and Bookmark HP RPGs.
- And then recheck my list of future projects. Especially things I’ve promised.
(There’s construction & maintenance work to be tinkered with around the homestead, too. I never forget, Jennifer.)
How’s that for a footrace, Grim Reaper?